The Riverside Range Gun Club, Inc.
2427 Front Street
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
The Riverside Range Gun Club, Inc. is a private club and will be a members only facility. The Riverside Range Gun Club, Inc. is a not-for-profit Ohio corporation formed by firearms enthusiasts.
The Riverside Range is a state of the art 25 yard indoor shooting facility which consists of 7 stalls complete with computerized target retrieval systems and advanced ventilation.
New updated table lane lights. They have their own switch!
Reminder of a few restrictions/rules/etiquette:
- Shotguns and Shot Shells Prohibited! We have a unique water flow bullet trap, which the plastic wads in shotgun shells tend to clog thus requiring multiple shooting lanes to close. No shotguns or shotgun shells (pistols)!
The range has completed more maintenance and upgrades. Unfortunately, there has been an issue of non-approved rifle ammunition. Therefore, according to range rules,rifle ammunition must be checked with the provided magnets prior to entering the range.
- - No armor piercing, incendiary, or tracer ammunition allowed! NO Steel jacketed FMJ ammo allowed. (If a magnet sticks to the projectile and it is a FMJ bullet you CANNOT shoot it in our indoor range. Soft point and hollow point steel jacketed projectiles are OK.)
- NO RAPID FIRE! Controlled fire of rifles and pistols only. You will be charged for damages.
- No drawing from a holster. Special permission for holster work must be granted by management.
- All shooters must have eye and ear protection.
Gun range etiquette is a blend of common sense, courtesy and safety. A day at the range is fun, and good gun range etiquette makes it even better. Please remember that we are all members of the club, there are no paid employee’s, thus help us maintain the range. Picking up trash, cleaning your firing station, pushing spent brass forward of the shooting stand, and obeying all of the range rules are not only good gun range etiquette—they’re good manners!